Note that Tomas recently extracted paredit from slimv, so it has its
own home now: https://bitbucket.org/kovisoft/paredit
Also, there have been several important bug fixes applied to paredit
in the last few months. It would be great if any improvements you've
made could make it back into the official version.

Dave