Christophe Grand was "experimenting" with some extensions to if-let and
when-let that had implicit ANDs for the let-forms:

https://github.com/cgrand/parsley/blob/master/src/net/cgrand/parsley/util.clj

It feels intuitive to me to allow multiple if-let-forms like cgrand implements,
and I can certainly remember situations where I could have used such a feature.

-FrankS.