Hello ,
I am trying to make a clojure wrapper for the adwords java api but I
am having trouble with some of the code.
Creating simple objects is fairly straightforward but when it comes to
interfaces quite frankly Clojure is not very intuitive.
I could not find very good examples for how to create them. I am also
confused as when to use proxy or reify.

So the java code looks like this:
AdGroupServiceInterface adGroupService =
user.getService(AdWordsService.V201109.ADGROUP_SERVICE);

AdwordsService has constants which I try to code like this:
(def ad-service (AdwordsService/V201109/ADGROUP_SERVICE))
;;this fails with no such namespace

Do I use proxy here or reify and how do set the service on the
adGroupService ?
Any pointers in the right direction is welcome.

/BR
Jason