Fellow Clojurians,

The London Clojurians are starting a series of regular meetings (talks
in addition to our usual dojos) in London to try to make it easier for
people to come and visit us.

Our talks will be on the 1st Tuesday of the month (3 July, 7 August, 4
September)

Our next talk at Skill Matter is Functional Web Architecture with
James Reeves on 3 July. The sign up is here:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/functional-web-architecture

The dojos are on the *last* Tuesday of the month (31 July, 28 August,
25 September)

URLs with sign ups will be announced on the London Clojurians google
group and the main clojure google group.

http://groups.google.com/group/london-clojurians/
https://groups.google.com/group/clojure/

Our calendar of events, including occasional hack days around the web,
Incanter and Overtone is here:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=otfrom.com_pkatmn3n1ff8l5bvls3cnc0...@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London&gsessionid=OK

I hope you all get a chance to come and visit us. We have a lot of fun
and it is great when people come to visit.

You can also keep up to date on our new web site. The URL for that is
http://londonclojurians.org

I hope I've given everyone enough URLs. ;-)

cheers,
Bruce
--
CTO & co-founder