I created a guide from my recent experience with Clojure + Leiningen2 +
Emacs (on Linux and Mac OSX) that hopefully makes it very easy for
developers to get a productive environment.

http://clojure.jr0cket.co.uk/perfect-environment

I would be willing to contribute any or all of this if its useful to the
official docs on Confluence.  I will have a look at what is required to
contribute to dev.clojure.org.

Thanks
| About <http://john.jr0cket.co.uk/> | Blog <http://blog.jr0cket.co.uk/> |
@JR0cket <http://http//twitter.com/#%21/JR0cket> |