Adam,

>   Just a quick iOS update.  I grabbed the latest from your git repo and from
> my initial work at implementing the required glib methods that you're using,
> I now have it running on both my iPad and iPhone4S.  I don't look at the
> glib source - I just google the missing function name and implement it based
> on what the docs describe.   It spits out (to the debug console) the same
> output as OSX shows when running "./cljc" from the Terminal, which would be:
> "(4 5)"

That's fantastic news!

Reimplementing the glib string functions is not the way to go for iOS,
but I understand why you did it in the first iteration.  As I said,
we'll have proper Objective-C bindings which will make those things
much better.

>   As you can see, there are some "Unused variable 'env'" and "Expression
> result unused" warnings which I'll probably just disable.

Yes, they're just a result of the compiler being very simple-minded,
and they do no harm.

>   I'll clean it up and commit to my github clojurec repo branch and then
> I'll do a pull request later this weekend/Monday.  I'll also pop my signed
> Clojure Contribution Agreement in the mail tomorrow incase that's needed.

I'll have to figure out how to handle this, too.  Thanks for reminding!

Mark