On Monday, July 16, 2012 3:53:21 PM UTC-4, bsmith.occs wrote:

> TL;DR: I'm looking for a Clojure library that round trips XML+namespaces
> through Clojure data structures and back again.

I began an effort to solve this problem quite some time ago; it is here:
https://github.com/grammati/eksemel

It is based on the design outlined here:
http://dev.clojure.org/display/DXML/Fuller+XML+support

I haven't touched it in a long time, but I do intend to work on it again on
that mythical future date known as "some day".

The biggest drawback, I think, is that it is not lazy like data.xml, so can
run out of memory parsing large documents. Also, I did some perf testing
and found it to be quite slow, but I never found time to investigate why.

I hope it's useful to you.

- Chris Perkins