I'm writing a book on /Functional Programming for the Object-Oriented
Programmer/. <https://leanpub.com/fp-oo> It uses Clojure as the teaching
language.

Since one of the things that attracts programmers to FP is the hope that
ordinary mortals can write multicore programs, I want to have a chapter on
concurrency. Of the various types of concurrency Clojure offers, which do you
think would be most useful to explain? My inclination is: auto-concurrency due
to immutability, futures (I love futures), and atoms. What do you think would
be the right set?

-----
Brian Marick, Artisanal Labrador
Contract programming in Ruby and Clojure
Occasional consulting on Agile