On Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:00:50 AM UTC-4, Sean Neilan wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> ClojurePY is actually quite amazing. It has none of the complexities with
> libraries and projects like Clojure and is suitable for crunching data
> (because it's on Python) unlike Node.js/Clojurescript. You can use all the
> python libraries. You can even import ipdb and step through your code
> without any modifications to the ClojurePY source tree. Even the REPL is
> better by default.

Thanks for sharing. Python is my favorite language in practice (in theory
it is Lisp, but you know...). I kept an eye on it. I really hope clojure-py
can get into production quality in not so far future. I may still have to
use Clojure JVM for Java interop, but I hope I can re-use my Clojure code
to do certain processing with scipy/numpy.