As I mentioned in an earlier thread, I'm bringing my maintainership of
swank-clojure to an end. I'm putting my efforts into nrepl.el, and there
is also ritz for people who need advanced debugging:

    https://github.com/kingtim/nrepl.el

    https://github.com/pallet/ritz

I've blogged about some of the background behind this decision here:

    http://technomancy.us/163

I've pushed a deprecation notice to the swank-clojure repository now
that the latest release of nrepl.el has become quite usable. I'll be
following up by updating various pieces of documentation around the web;
if you have a blog post or tutorial that mentions swank-clojure, please
add an addendum pointing people to nrepl.el or ritz.

Thanks for being loyal users, and please do give nrepl.el a try.

-Phil