First, great work on nrepl! It's a great tool.

Second, I noticed you recently updated leiningen repl to include beta9. I
was having problems trying to get piggieback to work with the older
leiningen which depended on beta6. I was trying to customize profiles so
that I could depend on beta9 but I couldn't find the config to work.

I tried:
~/.lein/profile.clj
{:repl {:dependencies [[blahblah "beta9"]]}}

and foo/project.clj
{:repl {:dependencies [[blahblah "beta9"]]}}

Neither worked. What's the right way to do that?

(Note I got it to work with the updated master branch of leiningen, but I'm
just trying to know this in the future in case I encounter a similar
problem).