Hello,

A "ClojureScript workflow" newbie question.

People seem to be using a lot lein-cljsbuild to work with their
ClojureScript project.

>From what I understand, this means they have a watcher which recompiles
javascript in the background whenever they save changes to clojurescript
files to the disk.
Thus, this means that whenever they make a change, they have to restart the
application (e.g. refresh the browser).

Is that the end of the story with lein-cljs ? (wrt development workflow ?)

On the other end, when looking at the wiki page for ClojureScript One, one
can see :

"Using the REPL as the main way to deliver code to the browser means never
having to refresh the page. One could theoretically build an entire
application without a single page refresh. If you find yourself refreshing
the page after every change you make, you're doing it wrong. What is this,
2009?"

So before digging into ClojureScript for the first time, I'd like to know
what to thing about all this, so that I don't waste my time following wrong
paths.

What would be my expected "default" workflow when starting to write a
single page application with ClojureScript, in September 2012 ?

Cheers,

--
Laurent