2012/9/10 Denis Labaye <denis.lab...@gmail.com>

> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Laurent PETIT <laurent.pe...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> A "ClojureScript workflow" newbie question.
>>
>> People seem to be using a lot lein-cljsbuild to work with their
>> ClojureScript project.
>>
>> From what I understand, this means they have a watcher which recompiles
>> javascript in the background whenever they save changes to clojurescript
>> files to the disk.
>> Thus, this means that whenever they make a change, they have to restart
>> the application (e.g. refresh the browser).
>>
>> Is that the end of the story with lein-cljs ? (wrt development workflow ?)
>>
>> On the other end, when looking at the wiki page for ClojureScript One,
>> one can see :
>>
>> "Using the REPL as the main way to deliver code to the browser means
>> never having to refresh the page. One could theoretically build an entire
>> application without a single page refresh. If you find yourself refreshing
>> the page after every change you make, you're doing it wrong. What is this,
>> 2009?"
>>

>> So before digging into ClojureScript for the first time, I'd like to know
>> what to thing about all this, so that I don't waste my time following wrong
>> paths.
>>

>> What would be my expected "default" workflow when starting to write a
>> single page application with ClojureScript, in September 2012 ?
>>
>> Cheers,
>

> You can also check clojurescript One: http://clojurescriptone.com/
>
> It's an application/framework/ide all in one, great to quick start
> projects.

Yeah, as I mentioned in my first message, I know ClojureScript One, since I
quoted a sentence from its doc.

What I'd like to hear is what people doing real stuff with ClojureScript
(not just playing with it or developing ClojureScript itself) are using as
a workflow.

lein-clsjbuild + piggieback/nrepl combo seems to have some traction.