2012/9/19 Paul deGrandis <paul.degran...@gmail.com>

> For sure, I'd love to see an updated ClojureDocs-like system, hooked up to
> the build process and integrated into clojure.org. (Including all of
> contrib and CLJS)

This sounds like a good idea.

> Pairing that with ClojureWerkz-style pages for all the contrib libraries
> would be an enormous leap forward (I'd love for the authors of ClojureWerkz
> to share the outline of the process that works for them).  It would be in
> those dedicated pages that external links could guide the reader to further
> material.

For those who have no idea what ClojureWerkz is, see clojurewerkz.org. Some
examples of doc guides for our projects:

http://clojureriak.info
http://clojureelasticsearch.info
http://clojureneo4j.info

They all are based on a template git repository that is cloned, modified
and pushed into a new repo. All guides are written
in Markdown, follow similar structure and use gist.github.com for code
snippets. All contributions are the usual github process,
everything is CC BY 3.0 licensed.

The template repo: https://github.com/clojurewerkz/docslate

My concern with growing the documentation on the dev.clojure is that it
> takes a CA to contribute.  I think we'd be better served as a community to
> open up documentation contributions to everyone.
> One possible solution is moving clojure.org or a subset (docs.clojure.org)
> to a github repo, as integrated Markdown pages.  Thoughts?  Concerns?

Using CA for documentation sounds unnecessary. Using GitHub, pull requests
and writing in Markdown is a much more open
process friendly to developers. docs.scala-lang.org is developed that way:
https://github.com/scala/scala.github.com.
--
MK