On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM, kovas boguta <kovas.bog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually all the examples I had in mind where from 1.2 (I migrated
> from 1.1 so it all seemed part of a piece to me)

I think the migration from 1.2 to 1.3 is better documented than the
migration from 1.1 to 1.2...

> So should we expect the function and their signatures to be the same then?

Unfortunately that predates my involvement with Clojure so I can't comment.
I'm doing what I can to document what I know around contrib migration but I
started with early builds of 1.3 and helped with the migration of several
old contribs to the new setup. I'd be happy to see specific suggestions -
or edits - for the wiki page to make it easier to migrate from earlier
versions.

Although I'll also point out that the vast majority of Clojure users over
the language's history will only experience 1.3 or later (probably 1.4 or
later) so it can suck to be an early adopter but in the grand scale of
things, early adopters are a minority :)
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."