On Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:03:38 PM UTC-7, David Jacobs wrote:

> I would like to create function names programmatically. So far, I have
> code that works:
> Where am I going wrong?
>
> David

Sentence one. Don't do it that way: namespaces are not very good hashmaps,
but hashmaps are excellent at that. You already have the data that you need
to make this handler, and there's no need to scatter it into dozens of
functions: use that data to create a single function that does the
dispatching logic that you need, and put that into your ring routes or
whatever.