Thanks - that works - that was too easy ;-)

I looked at the docstring before of aget because I remembered vaguely that that
was how it used to work before .- :

cljs.core/aget   -   Function

([array i] [array i & idxs])
  Returns the value at the index.

Dismissed it for object-access after reading that… guess we can improve on the
"clarity" of the docstring a little.

-FS.