Hello,

I am trying to understand the rationale behind the current implementation
of some-fn and every-pred, there seems to be a couple of odd things, or
maybe that is just me misunderstanding their doc.

user> ((every-pred (fn [_])))
true
user> ((some-fn (fn [_])))
nil

Shouldn't the first example return false? since the first function always
returns nil?

I was also wondering if it would make sense to add a 0 argument version of
these, it would make their usage with apply more convenient, and comp which
has a smiliar signature behaves like that:

user> ((comp) true)
true

user> ((some-fn) true)
; Evaluation aborted.