Hmm, how do I include this? I have a strange error. I had an app that was
working fine, and then I added this one line at the the :require block in
core.clj:

  (:require clojure.string clojure.java.io who-is-logged-in.memory_display
            [clojure.data.json :as json]
            [clojure.java.io])

I added that last line, and now, when I compile, I get:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate
clojure/data/json__init.class or clojure/data/json.clj on classpath:

This makes no sense to me, since the JSON was working fine the last time I
compiled.