On 25/10/12 19:57, Sean Corfield wrote:
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM, larry google groups
<lawrencecloj...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do you know this? Where is this documented? I find myself baffled as to
what is a dependency and what is not.
http://clojure.github.com

If it's listed separated there, it's a contrib you need to pull in
explicitly. Otherwise it's part of Clojure itself.

Clojure's namespaces are documented here (linked from 'clojure' in the
left column of the above page):

http://clojure.github.com/clojure/

Nice... :
This definitely more informative than what I suggested! :-[

Jim