Guzheng is a library for doing branch coverage analysis on Clojure
projects at the command line.

Guzheng will warn you which branches were not executed in your
project. It understands all forms
of conditional execution in clojure.core, except for lazy sequence
constructors, macros, protocols,
and when-first. All other forms of conditional execution will be
flagged if there were never executed
while the program ran.

To use guzheng, simply add [lein-guzheng "1.4.3"] to your leiningen
plugins or dependencies
(guzheng is compatible with Lein1 and Lein2). Basic usage:

    lein guzheng my.ns -- test # What code in my.ns wasn't executed by
the tests?

See https://github.com/dgrnbrg/guzheng/blob/master/lein-guzheng/README.md
for more on usage.

Pull requests welcome!