Hi!

I'm trying to use Friend with the interactive form workflow. Whenever I try to login, I get a redirect to
http://localhost:8080/login?&login_failed=Y&username=

The body of the POST my form generates does include username and password.

My code:
https://www.refheap.com/paste/6569

This version does not specify encoding and thus falls back to some windows encoding, but a later version with a full html5 body with utf-8 shows the same result.

Where's my mistake, or what can I do to further diagnose the problem?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/