On 11/13/2012 12:28 PM, Haim Ashkenazi wrote:
Here's how you wrap your application with middleware (root-routes is
your main routes:

(def app
       (-> #'root-routes
            (friend/authenticate …)
            (wrap-keyword-params)
            (wrap-params)
            …))

Now following your example you can
(web/start app)

Thank you! I had something similar already, but my testing got thwarted by expecting too much of ring-reload. Now the following does the trick:

(def secured-app
  (-> #'root-routes
(friend/authenticate {:credential-fn (partial creds/bcrypt-credential-fn users)
                            :workflows [(workflows/interactive-form)]})
      wrap-keyword-params
      wrap-params
      (wrap-session {:store (immutant-session/servlet-store)})))

(web/start secured-app :reload true)

Finding this example helped:
https://github.com/marianoguerra/immutant-recipes/tree/master/friend-acl

--