sorry 'set' will convert from a coll to a set...use 'hash-set' , 'sorted-set' etc etc...

Jim

On 12/11/12 13:22, Jim foo.bar wrote:
Yes, this has been discussed extensively in the past....I think the convention is to use the ctor functions if you're passing data dynamically, otherwise if dealing with constants the literals should be just fine...In the case just replace the set literal with (hash-set ...) or (set ...).

hope that helps...

Jim