I think seq? and coll? are pretty self-explanatory - they test if it
is a valid seq or collection respectively.

Sequential seems to be an equality partition of some sort -- ie two
Sequentials with the same contents in the same order should compare
equal -- but in my view if you ever have a Sequential which is not a
java.util.List you cause yourself pain because List is also an
equality partition, and so you can break the transitive equality law.
(This affects PersistentQueue, see CLJ-1059 for details).

Phil