gate-> would work.  Like guard-> it doesn't have any connotations in the
Clojure world, but it's learnable.  I'll add one more: qual-> ... short for
"qualified threading macro".  Each clause is qualified by a test condition.

Of course, there's always conde-> to borrow from miniKanren and core.logic.
The "e" stands for "every" because multiple clauses can succeed as opposed to
the short-circuiting cond.