> If a version of some dependency is already on the classpath (either has
> been there from the start, or was previously added via pomegranate),
> results are undefined if a different version of the same dependency is
> later added via pomegranate.  Sometimes you get lucky and nothing bad
> happens; other times, you can really hork the entire process.  It all
> depends on the specific differences between the versions in question, and
> how the code in question is being used.
>
> (Thus my suggestion to Robert above to not add tools.nrepl in
> contrib-repl.)

Thanks, that is really useful to know... I had only a vague understanding
of what pomegranate would do in that situation, which is why I hesitated to
answer Lauren's question. In the version I just pushed, I have removed
tools.nrepl from the list of contrib libraries that get loaded. I also
removed the unnecessary sleep statement when making API calls.