Some recent discussions related to my development of Friend have prompted me to
create a new group:

https://groups.google.com/group/clojure-sec
"Dedicated to discussing security issues affecting those building applications
with Clojure and its variants."

I'm sure many of us are building applications that have security
considerations.  I think it would be helpful at this point if there were a
dedicated place for discussions around addressing those considerations; thus,
clojure-sec.

We'll see what people actually want to talk about, but I'd be happy if any of
these classes of topics become common:

* usage and design of particular security-related libraries and tools
* security-related tech available in the various host environments that we can
leverage from Clojure(Script/.CLR/-py/c/etc)
* Clojure-specific concerns (e.g. untrusted code evaluation / jailing)
* issues or weaknesses in particular Clojure implementations, libraries, etc.
* discussion of more general-interest security topics that nevertheless impinge
upon our work in Clojure
* more, more, more

I'm looking forward to learning.

Cheers,