Neat!

I realize this isn't exclusively web-oriented, but given Friend, I expect
that will dominate. So, I give you OWASP:

   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page

There is a lot of documented and codified experience in OWASP that may be
fruitfully extracted and hopefully contributed back in the form of Clojure
implementations.

cheers, J