If find this odd, these days you need remote access to install things,
wether it's Maven or some RPM repos is irrelevant.

Pulling RPMs by hand is a nightmare, even worse than Maven, there is a myriad
of RPM dependencies out there depending on your Linux distro.

Jochen, I would suggest implementing apache archiva on a server that has
internet
access. Using lein on this server would allow you to pull the dependencies
locally and then transfer them by hand on the other server if needed.

You can define repos to search in archiva (you can add clojars, sonatype is
there by
default I think).

If your build server has access to this gateway server, it's even simpler.

Archiva can serve as a cache for all the other computers
that need artifacts from maven. It would require you to change the repos in
your builds
to refer to your archiva repos but this should be a minimal change.

You can even add your own artifacts if you need to. A typical example are
projects that do not publish to maven.

Archiva is very simple to use and configure compared to other softwares like
nexus.

It's comparable to apt-proxy.

If you need more help, drop me an email off the mailing list.

Luc

Softaddicts<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> sent by ibisMail from my ipad!