Hey guys,

I extracted a small validation library from a side project I'm working
on and bouncer is the result.

While I do know there are a couple of validation libs out there
already, I decided this was worth publishing mostly because:

- That’s what I’m using in my current side project
- It takes a fundamentally different implementation approach that is
in itself worthy of exploration
- If nothing else, this is yet another example of where Monads can be useful.

The full reasoning can be found in a post I wrote: https://bitly.com/ZiLJzO

Where to find it:

Github: https://github.com/leonardoborges/bouncer
Clojars: https://clojars.org/bouncer

The README file on github contains a detailed guide to using the
library, hopefully that's enough should you want to try it out.

Cheers,
Leonardo Borges
www.leonardoborges.com