Stathis,

That's a very good point. I've been thinking about the usefulness of
returning the errors map in the original map since the errors map itself is
returned as the first element in the call to 'validate'.

To be honest I'm tempted to remove that with the next release, making
validate return a single value: the errors map.

I'm happy for you to argue otherwise though. Do you think having the
qualified keywords in the original map is still useful?

I'll be releasing a new version over the weekend that will include this
change.

Thanks for the feedback

Leonardo Borges
www.leonardoborges.com