On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:26:07 PM UTC-5, Phil Hagelberg wrote:

> I recommend simply embedding jetty and writing a -main function that
> uses run-jetty. Then you can just ship an uberjar out to deploy.

Ok. Suppose I've got a stock webapp generated via

    lein new compojure my-webapp

I can of course (thanks to the nice template and lein-ring) run this
sparkling new webapp via `lein ring server`.

In src/my_webapp/handler.clj I've got an ns declaration, a `(defroutes
app-routes (GET ...) ... (route/not-found ...))`, and a `(def app
(handler/site app-routes))`. That's it.

What would I need to do in order to embed jetty so I can create an uberjar
(`lein uberjar`) and deploy it (I suppose via: `java -jar
my-webapp-0.1.0-standalone.jar &`)?

What would need to be added to / changed in the project.clj?

What exactly should the `-main` look like?

Thanks!
---John