John Gabriele writes:

> What would I need to do in order to embed jetty so I can create an uberjar
> (`lein uberjar`) and deploy it (I suppose via: `java -jar
> my-webapp-0.1.0-standalone.jar &`)?
>
> What would need to be added to / changed in the project.clj?
>
> What exactly should the `-main` look like?

All it takes is this in project.clj:

    [ring/ring-jetty-adapter "1.1.6"]

and this in main.clj:

    (defn -main [& [port]]
      (let [port (Integer. (or port (System/getenv "PORT") 5000))]
        (jetty/run-jetty #'app {:port port :join? false}))))

Of course adjust #'app to wrap with middleware appropriate for your app.
The batteries-included (drawbridge, wrap-error-page, cookie sessions)
template is here:

https://github.com/technomancy/lein-heroku/blob/master/lein-template/src/leiningen/new/heroku/web.clj

-Phil