your*

bG9sLCBzb3JyeS4gSSB0aG91Z2h0IGl0IHdhcyBmdW5ueSBtZS1jb3JyZWN0aW5nLXlvdSBhdCB0aGlzIHBvaW50IGFuZCBzZWVtaW5nIGFsbCBzZXJpb3VzOykgSSBob3BlIHlvdSBzbWlsZWQgYmVmb3JlIHJlYWRpbmcgdGhpcw==

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Mimmo Cosenza <mimmo.cose...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> wherever you start from (all the cited books are from good to very good),
> I think that one day you could take you're time to read a couple amazing
> books.
>
> SICP: http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/
>
> and
>
> Onlisp: http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisp.html
>
> I studied the first one (written for scheme) almost 30 years ago, but its
> still "the book" for any serious programmer.  The second one (written for
> CommonLisp) is very, really very amazing if you want to be serious with
> macros.
>
> That said I'm still waiting for a very good book about co-recursion in
> clojure (or whatever functional programming). If someone has advice for
> that, I'll appreciate.
>
> Mimmo
>

> On Friday, January 18, 2013 3:46:14 PM UTC+1, Reginald Choudari wrote:
>>
>> I am looking for a new Clojure book to get me started on the language.
>> I've been doing some clojure-koans and reading up on web-development with
>> Clojure and am interested to get down to the knitty-gritty... From what
>> I've seen, it looks like the latest Clojure books are from around
>> March/April 2012. Seeing that Clojure is a changing language, I didn't want
>> to buy a book that would quickly become obsolete.
>>
>> From all that I read, this page seemed to be the most comprehensive
>> description of the current state of Clojure literature: http://**
>> stackoverflow.com/questions/**2578837/comparing-clojure-**books<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2578837/comparing-clojure-books>
>>
>> I'd like to hear if anyone has any recommendations or if there is news of
>> any upcoming books coming out that might be worth waiting for.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Reginald
>>
>  --

I may be wrong or incomplete.
Please express any corrections / additions,
they are encouraged and appreciated.
At least one entity is bound to be transformed if you do ;)