Hey Andy,

Thanks for offering to help. Here's a gist: https://gist.github.com/4696105

As you can see at the bottom, I want the main method to read/write to
STDIN/STDOUT, but for testing, I want to read from files instead.

This is what I get in both CCW Eclipse and nrepl:

Reflection warning, NO_SOURCE_PATH:4 - reference to field readLine can't be
resolved.

Reflection warning, NO_SOURCE_PATH:11 - reference to field readLine can't
be resolved.

Reflection warning, NO_SOURCE_PATH:29 - reference to field newLine can't be
resolved.

Reflection warning, NO_SOURCE_PATH:20 - reference to field newLine can't be
resolved.
Thanks!