Hey all,
I'm a newbie that is trying to use clojure for my university grade thesis.
In  our project we have to generate a graph structure invoking some methods on
a standard java class. This class is provided at run time, so the methods that
need to be called must be obtained by
reflection. I've been trying to use clojure.reflect, but I was not able to find
a way to invoke a method on the class with the symbols retrieved from reflect
(I know that I can use java interop and
use standard java reflection api).

Here is and example of what I want to do:
user=> (require '[clojure.reflect :as r])
user=> (def method-def (filter #(= "toString" (str (:name %)))  (:members
(r/reflect "aClass"))))

How do I invoke "toString" using "method-definition"?

Thanks and regards,
--
Pablo Nussembaum

 what is better to use java interop using java reflection API or use
clojure.reflect to option