ClojureScript/Enfocus is being used by several people to build production
software.  If you want an unbiased opinion you might hop on the Clojure IRC
channel and chat with Robert Stuttaford(@RobStuttaford). He is currently a
very active user.   Enfocus was originally envisioned to allow designers
and developers to better integrate their skills than traditional workflow.
 I originally envisioned the designer building a working prototype of a
site using static html/css and then a developer could take these raw
documents and use enfocus to make it dynamic.  It also provides a very
clean declarative style to working with the dom.

As far as support and bugs, I think we have done fairly well.  Enfocus has
spent the last year in snapshot mode because I wanted to get enough real
world usage to vet out bugs.  I am happy to report we are currently vetting
the 1.0.0 release candidate and I personally feel its production grade at
this point.   If you have any questions ping me on twitter @crkirkendall or
post a message to enfocus users group.
 http://groups.google.com/group/enfocus

Creighton Kirkendall