I would be very interested in your code.  Awhile back I did add support for
most enlive selectors to enfocus.  So you can use something like [:td
:#id1] in your enfocus templates.  This does have limitations though.  I
also have been working on adding string css3 selector support to enlive
through a simple compiler that would take a valid css3 selector and produce
an enlive selector.   I haven't gotten a lot of time to work on it, but the
parser phase is pretty complete.   It would also make a good basis for pure
clojurescript selector engine like Sizzle instead of using goog.dom.query.

CK