I have been working on a library for ClojureCLR that actually uses a
Clojure DSL to generate, compile, and load C code live into a running REPL.
 It's called c-in-clj (see https://github.com/aaronc/c-in-clj).  It works
quite well for me so far, but is still in what I would call Alpha stage.
 Eventually, this code may be used to compile Clojure code to a native
binary via a C compiler.

You can also use this little library that I have for ClojureCLR to do
painless native function calls via the CLR's P/Invoke
mechanism: https://github.com/aaronc/ClojureClrEx.