codeq looks fantastic and I've looked into using it before. The project
seems to have undergone a flurry of activity last October/November and then
nothing has really happened with it since then. I haven't seen anybody
actually do anything impressive with it, so I decided to write Bumi
instead. If you can point me towards an example of someone doing something
nontrivial with the project, then I'd happily reconsider starting another
code analysis project in clojure. codeq looks fantastically powerful from
the outside, but nobody has done anything yet with it that would actually
exhibit this perceived power. Which worries me, since if it were so
powerful, somebody would have easily done something neat with it by now and
talked about it. The lack of results implies to me that it might not be as
powerful or useful as people say.
-Zack