I am ignorant of the JVM, and of Java, so I am sure this is a dumb question.

I need to post to the Omniture API. They offer some sample code here:

https://developer.omniture.com/en_US/blog/calling-rest-api-in-java

That code depends on a Base64Coder class which they offer in a zip file. I
downloaded it and did:

javac Base64Coder.java

and this gave me Base64Coder.class.

I created my project with Leinengen2.

I thought maybe I could just copy Base64Coder.class to the target/classes
folder, but then how would I reference it in my code?