On 28/02/13 14:34, Marko Topolnik wrote:
So it makes sense that it blows up only when you try to actually run the code.

It doesn't low up when I try to run the code...as I said, I can easily navigate into any namespace from the repl and run any code that I want....so there is no problem compiling /running the actual code. I seem to be getting this error at random occasions without changing any code!!!! This is what's driving me nuts!

2 minutes ago I did:

*> lein2 test hotel_nlp.core *        [ALL-GOOD]

lein test hotel_nlp.core

Testing hotel_nlp.core

Ran 0 tests containing 0 assertions.
0 failures, 0 errors.

then I did:

*> lein2 test hotel_nlp.helper * [ALL-GOOD]*

*lein test hotel_nlp.helper

Testing hotel_nlp.helper

Ran 7 tests containing 30 assertions.
0 failures, 0 errors.*
*
so it *seems* everything is working fine...However, without changing any code:

*>lein2 test hotel_nlp.core hotel_nlp.helper*      [BAD]

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: hotel_nlp/concretions/models/Workflow, method: run signature: ()Ljava/lang/Object;) Unable to pop operand off an empty stack, compiling:(hotel_nlp/concretions/models.clj:68:1)

then immediately after I did the same

*>lein2 test hotel_nlp.core hotel_nlp.helper*  [ALL-GOOD]

lein test hotel_nlp.core

Testing hotel_nlp.core

lein test hotel_nlp.helper

Testing hotel_nlp.helper

Ran 7 tests containing 30 assertions.
0 failures, 0 errors.

That is what I mean it occurs at random...Has anyone ever had this before?

@Dave:

You're absolutely right Dave, I should have been be more specific in the subject heading. I do apologise though on behalf of my frustration which is to blame for this! It won't happen again....

Jim

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.