On 28/02/13 15:12, Alex Robbins wrote:
Maybe you are already doing this, but as soon as I get into "This doesn't seem possible" territory, I run a "lein clean". That has resolved the problem for me several times.

I've got nothing in "/target"...I am not AOT-compiling anything!

I think i found the problem though...There was an invocation on a protocol method that was being delegated into some other protocol method which again was trying to delegate to the first one! This piece of code however has been there for almost 3 weeks and this is the 1st day that it manifested! Also, I'm nowhere near at understanding why sometimes it worked and other times it throwed!

Jim

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.