Sorry in advance if this doesn't turn out to be a clojure-specific problem,
but this seemed like a reasonable place to ask..

Context: I'm a heavy org-mode user, so Mike Fogus' recent "usesthis"
post<http://mike.fogus.usesthis.com/>mentioning org-mode babel was quite
interesting. I got babel working fine
(for clojure, elisp, sh) then recalled that print-table in Clojure 1.5
outputs in org-mode compatible table format. Awesome. So naturally I'd like
to generate nice looking tables using something like:

#+begin_src clojure :exports both
    (with-out-str (print-table [{:a 1 :b 2 :c 3} {:b 5 :a 7 :c "dog"}]))
#+end_src

(Using with-out-str is needed because print-table of course returns nil)

But what I get when generating HTML (via "C-c C-e b") is not a table, but
the literal text of the table markup. I.e. compiling the above source block
yeilds:

#+RESULTS: clojure-org-table
:
: | :a |  :c | :b |
: |----+-----+----|
: |  1 |   3 |  2 |
: |  7 | dog |  5 |

This makes sense. But how might one go about getting an HTML table
generated?

I can edit the results show above and add some attributes before HTML
generation, e.g.

#+CAPTION: This is a table with lines around and between cells
#+ATTR_HTML: border="2" rules="all" frame="border"
|  1 |   3 |  2 |
|  7 | dog |  5 |

This yields a nice looking table in HTML, but I would like to eliminate
this manual step. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Mark