$ lein search clojurescript
Searching over Artifact ID...
 == Showing page 1 / 2
[org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-927"] ClojureScript compiler and core
runtime library.
(...)
[org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-1576"] ClojureScript compiler and core
runtime library.
[org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-1586"] ClojureScript compiler and core
runtime library.
[com.cemerick/clojurescript.test "0.0.1"] Port of clojure.test targeting
ClojureScript.
[rplevy/lein-clojurescript "1.0.2-SNAPSHOT"] leiningen plugin for
clojurescript
(...)