This is strange. An IOException is thrown, but it seems to do with
with the retry, which should never exist in the first place, unless an
IOException has been thrown:

 clj-http has thrown this exception:
{:trace-redirects
 ["https://api2.omniture.com/admin/1.3/rest/?
method=Report.QueueOvertime"],
 :request-time 885,
 :status 401,
 :headers
 {"date" "Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:14:46 GMT",
  "server" "Omniture AWS/2.0.0",
  "www-authenticate"
  "WSSE realm=\"Omniture REST Api\", profile=\"UsernameToken\"",
  "xserver" "www811",
  "content-length" "90",
  "content-type" "application/json",
  "connection" "close"},
 :body
 "{\"error\":\"The nonce
(NGQ1ODc4NmU3M2QyY2I5MmIyOTIzOWFiN2Q4ODc1NjQ=) has already been used
\"}"}