Hi John,

Videos will be available on InfoQ from http://www.infoq.com/clojure-west.
Generally, it takes 3-4 weeks for videos to start coming out and they then
arrive 1-2 per week for many months. We will probably not start working on
the actual schedule for another week or two.

Rich Hickey has requested that the video release of his keynote be delayed
as he intends to give it at 1 or 2 other events first, so while I usually
try to slot the keynotes and more buzzy talks earlier, you'll have to wait
a bit longer for Rich's talk.

There are sometimes grumblings about how long it takes for videos to appear
(and occasionally the way in which they appear) on InfoQ. To head those
comments off at the pass (not directing this at you John, just taking the
opportunity!), the arrangement I have with InfoQ relies on videos being
released slowly to maximize ad impressions. There are some benefits to me
as well in serving as a periodic marketing purpose.

The benefit to attendees and non-attendees is that the videos exist at all
- without the InfoQ deal, the cost of recording, editing, and hosting
videos is literally the difference between whether the conference is in the
red or black. For attendees, I do really wish that I could provide talks
sooner just to you and I continue to discuss options for that with InfoQ.

Alex