Thank you guys for your answer. apply was the first thing I used but I got
the following error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: clojure.lang.Keyword cannot be cast to
> clojure.lang.Associative

and i thought i am not going the right way. What i am more specifically
trying to do is this:

http://sqlkorma.com/docs#select

In the link above, the select example takes a (fields ....) function so, I
made the following wrapper because it was convenient to use in my project:

(defn find-one-row [entity fields-vector where-hash-map]
>   (first (select entity (apply fields fields-vector) (where
> where-hash-map) (limit 1))))

...but it  throws the error i mentioned

If i hardcode the fields like this, it works fine:

(defn find-one-row [entity where-hash-map]
>   (first (select entity (fields :id) (where where-hash-map) (limit 1))))

Any ideas?