ClojureDocs currently show just the original docstring followed by
user-contributed examples. I think a lot of readers would benefit from
somethig like this:

apply
(apply f args* argseq)
*Scripture:* Applies fn f to the argument list formed by prepending args to
argseq.
*Interpretation: *The first argument (f) is a function and the last
argument is a sequence (argseq). Calls f with elements of argseq as its
arguments. If more arguments are specified (args*), they are added to the
beginning of the argseq to form the complete argument list with which f is
called.
*
*
*Examples:* (as usual)